Wednesday 3 July 2013

Summer is coming!

Well if we believe all of our weather apps on our phones and the weather forecasters on TV we are heading into a couple of weeks of sunshine - Yippeee!

So to keep your skin soft and smooth - remember your sunscreen!!!  A lot of foundations and BB creams have sunscreen added to them, but remember it never hurts to add an extra layer of sunscreen.  It will help to prevent aging of our skin.

Wear your sunnies. Lines by our eyes when we smile are lovely (after all it shows that we are happy people), but if we squint because of the sun they will get deeper and not be quite as lovely.

Drink lots of water.  This will keep you and your skin hydrated from the inside, so you don't shrivel up.

I'm looking forward to walks with my dog Cookie, in the sun, but will make sure I follow my own advice!  I burn easily and lobster face and shoulders are NOT pretty (and are also quite uncomfortable), so I keep my spray on sunscreen in my bag all the time.

So happy Summer guys, and I'll be back up soon with some pretty summer makeup and nails for you.

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment