Thursday 14 February 2013

What a boost!

This afternoon I was booked to do a Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift facial.  A new customer who has found me through the internet.

Shrinking Violet is building a following around the UK mainly through word of mouth and individual therapists advertising.  It is a body wrap that really does help shrink you painlessly.  It is also a relaxing and pampering treatment.

Whilst the client is wrapped up and shrinking a facial is a perfect way to help relax you even further.  Make it a Faith Lift facial for the most relaxing way to smooth out the lines and plump up the skin.

My new customer left SO happy as her jeans belt was 1 hole tighter, her skin was radiant and she felt relaxed and a whole lot happier.  The best bit is I know the jeans will feel even looser tomorrow and the next day.

The best bit about my job is making people feel better about themselves or just better.  

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment