Monday 5 January 2015

New Year New You?

So along with the rest of the world I am setting myself a few goals this New Year.

I am going to try to keep them as achievable as possible as I want them to work!!

1.    Continue to eat as many vegetables and fruits as possible each day, and reduce sugar from my diet as much as possible.  According to a lot of research at the moment sugar causes your skin to age very quickly.

2.    Walk at least 30 minutes everyday - definitely possible as I have Cookie to walk! And we will be walking fast (when she's not in the mud!!)

3.    Set myself at least 1 appointment a week to get my eyebrows tinted and waxed, and eyelashes tinted at least! With the new Duchess wax I use my eyebrows won't even be that red - YAY
 My previous before and after picture

4.    Spend some real time with my munchkins.  Screen time for ALL of us needs to be limited and with 2 of them teenagers (well almost 2!) it won't be long before childhood is totally over and I want to make sure that I am there for them when they need me.

My children are the pivot of my life I am so proud of them all and I love the 3 of them to the moon and back.


So I am hoping that by the time I get to Easter I will have reached at least all of these very achievable aims.  They are not huge but I believe they will make a difference to how I feel inside and outside.

Oh and in January, my body is a WINE FREE ZONE - eeeekkk!!
Alcohol dehydrates our bodies and therefore our skin quicker than anything so to help my skin and the rest of me I will be DRY this January.

 
Here's wishing you all a peaceful, gorgeous and wonderful 2015

Anna x





No comments:

Post a Comment